Tuesday, February 22, 2011
A Little Somethin’ Somethin’ Surprise
Hubby has been at it again. He surprised me with this.
If you are a follower of my blog, here are some things you probably know:
1. It is old.
2. He bought it at an estate sale.
3. He expects me to figure out what it is.
So, what is it?
Here are things you probably don’t know.
Yes, it does resemble a flask, but…..
1. It is tiny. Here is the size. Now that would be one big inch and a half thimbleful of liqueur!
2. It is covered with leather and has brass touches and yes, it does resemble a lighter, but it has no flint wheel and does not contain lighter fluid.
3. Before you get any ideas about what I mean by somethin’ somethin’, the part of the definition that goes with this item is “alluding to something drug-related”.
4. Okay, enough hints. I’m getting out of hand.
It is a vintage pill box.
Hope my headache is a small one.
Linking with Diane at A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words and The House Creative for Meet up Monday
and Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home.