Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where in the WORLD...



...am I? I've been getting that question lately. I sometimes wonder myself. With everything else going on in this journey called life, my computer has decided to act up. I was just getting ready to make my purchase of my new camera when my screen on my laptop went dark. So now, my computer must come before the new camera. The a/c just went out on our suburban (I don't understand why a/c doesn't last more than 180K miles anymore!) and it is HOT in Texas. So now the a/c must come before my computer. I'm talking priorities, people! My car has over 200K and its a/c is still working, and I have GLOBAL positioning, so I am counting my blessings!

Anyway, MOST of my inventory has been moved from a shop (thanks to my wonderful hubby who has been handling that end in addition to his regular job of 60+ hours per week) and I am handling the receiving end. And there are a LOT OF MILES in between. I must tell you there is a whirlwind of activity at my house with all the moving going on. And while my blogging may be taking a back seat for a short while, I can still get email and I can still (on a limited basis) access all of your wonderful blogs! I do have a lot to say and will be doing so. More to come...

P.S. Later I think I'll take my hubby on a cruise to thank him. Probably won't be AROUND THE WORLD, could be around the harbor. Heck, could even be around the lake, but a/c is a must.


7 comments:

Mindy said...

A/C is a must. And cruising around the lake with your hubby can't be a bad thing! Stay cool and keep those priorities straight! ~Mindy

Gypsy Heart said...

Well, you've certainly been missed! Sounds like you're more than busy though. Yes, A/C is a MUST in Texas. Not sure where you are located but I'm in the DFW area and it's been too warm for me. I just don't do heat at all! This wkend is supposed to be back in the triple digits ~ fun. Not!

Take care and good luck in getting everything repaired/replaced.

xoxo
Pat

Anonymous said...

HA! Sometimes we just do what we gotta do. Trouble always comes in three they say. As long as you have your health you'll be fine. You do have your health... RIGHT??

Di

Unknown said...

SO warm here...would love to take a boat out somewhere for a day...or week!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

A/C is DEFINITELY a must!! The heat index here is 107!!! How is that possible???? SOOOOOOO HOT!!

Love your blog and just found it!!

I am a follower!

Lou Cinda :)

trash talk said...

Girl I hear ya! First my computer crashed...got that fixed...then the washer...working on it now...THEN Cat Daddy's truck! Do you think our "stuff" is conspiring against us?
Debbie
P.S. How about just a trip around the block...'bout all I could afford right now.

Prior said...

ac is number one prioioty, if you live in Texas, for sure. We just had to change vehicles and I said, "But, the ac still works so great!" Take care! Lezlee